Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Based on the Tourism Malaysia event list, here are the top events not to miss from October to December 2012 in the country.
* 1 to 31 October – Fabulous Food Malaysia, the Malaysia International Gourmet Festival
o Enjoy the different delicacies and food specialties of Malaysia all-month long.
* 1 to 31 October – Borneo International Yachting Challenge at Miri, Sarawak
* 5 – 8 October - 19th Malaysia International Jewellery Festival 2012 (Autumn Edition)
* 19 -20 October – Rhythm of Kinabalu, an art exposition organized by the National Department of Culture and the Arts
* 20 - 21 October 2012 - The Mt. Kinabalu International Climbathon 2012
o Tagged as The World’s Toughest Mountain Race, participants scale 21km to the peak of
o Kinabalu Mountain and descend the Mountain in 3 hours
* 21 October – Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix at Sepang Circuit
* 25 October to 3 November - Borneo Safari International Off-Road Challenge
* 17 November 2012 - Deepavali Celebration, a Hindu celebration of the triumph of good over evil
* November 2012 - Raja Muda Selangor Regatta, an annual event organized by Royal Selangor Yacht Club.
* 23-25 November 2012 - The International Gong Festival to be held in Sarawak, an annual event organized by the National Department for Culture and Arts.
* November 2012 - The Kuala Lumpur International Film Festival, organized by National Film Development Corporation
* 25 November - Borneo Bug Fest
* End Nov 2012 to early Jan 2013 – The Malaysia Year-End Sale
* 2 December 2012 - Cuti-Cuti 1Malaysia Dance Tourism Carnival organized by Ministry of Tourism
* December 2012 - The Sepang 1000km Endurance Race to be held at the Sepang International Circuit, in Selangor
We’ll meet you in Malaysia this last quarter of 2012!